- Age / Gender:
- 27, Male
- All Stats >
i am a clasic 2D animator,here you can watch some tutorials to install extensions,animating,etc.
- Community Stats
Level 1 Animator
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
well,here i am going to explain you how to get pixel tools in adobe flash/animate cc !
first,you need to have the extension/plugin. you can download it here ➨www.mediafire.com/download/ub2o1h4tqeawabc/pixeltools.mxp
well,now you have the plugin,then you need to have the flash 8 and the extension manager of that version
when you finish the installation of the plugin on flash 8 versions ,you need to follow these steps:
- go to the local disk (c) and search the folder "users" and open the folder
- open the folder with the name of the personal user or the computer name
- then click on view in the up panel,put the option "show hidden items" and search the folder "AppData"
- open the folder "Local",and then open the folder "macromedia"
- open the folder flash 8,then open the folder inside,then open configuration
- open the folder tools and copy all these files
- then go back to the folder local and open the folder adobe
- open the folder with the flash cs3-cs6 or flash cc/animate cc folder
- open the folders until the folder configuration
- then open the folder configuration and search the folder tools
- open it and paste the files
then,close all the folders,open flash cs3-cs6 or flash cc/animate cc,and start doing your pixel art or pixel animation!and enjoy ,if you want more plugins,comment!
if there is some problems on the instalation ,coment
please,comment if i have a problem with my english,because i spell more spanish than english
Latest Favorite Audio
Latest Favorite Movies
Latest Favorite Art
- 1 Movie